Attend a Workshop
Our 3-day workshop takes you step by step through numerous examples, where you will learn about the theory, use, and practical application of StormWise (previously ICPR4).
With limited class sizes (24 participants) to ensure personalized attention, virtual instructor walkarounds, and remote desktop access, you'll feel like our team of experienced instructors is sitting in the room right there with you!
Extensive course materials are provided; cost is $2,100 for three days.
Upcoming Workshops & Registration Information:
- 2024 Workshop Dates Coming Soon
Upcoming workshop dates are on the horizon!
We encourage you to revisit this page for future workshop updates as they become available. Or, subscribe to our "Upcoming Workshop Notifications" by providing us with some information via the contact form to the right.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Elevate your modeling skills to new heights with Streamline Technologies' StormWise PRO Virtual Training Workshop!
Learn More About Our Workshops
Streamline Technologies is an approved Florida Board of Professional Engineers Continuing Education Provider (CE Provider # 0003714, License #134 through May 31, 2025).
This workshop has been approved for 21 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) in the "area of practice" category. We encourage Florida PEs to familiarize yourself with the current rule. Visit FBPE. All Certified Floodplain Managers will also receive 12 Continuing Education Credits (CECs) for attending this workshop.
F. Warren McKinnie, P.E., C.F.M., Heather L. Brady, P.E., and Cara Reichenbach, P.E., will serve as the course instructors.
- Mr. McKinnie has 19+ years of experience in Water Resources Engineering, including extensive experience with ICPR3, ICPR4, and ArcGIS. He has been teaching workshops on the use and application of ICPR since 2015.
- Mrs. Brady has 13+ years of experience in Water Resources Engineering, including extensive experience with ICPR3 and ICPR4.
- Mrs. Reichenbach has 9+ years of experience in Water Resources Engineering focused on stormwater management and hydrologic & hydraulic modeling.
Warren, Heather, and Cara all belong to our team of engineers who provide technical support for our software and are experts in helping users navigate ICPR4.
- Attendance is on a first-come, first-served basis, and prepayment is required to confirm your registration. No refund to those who cancel less than 14 calendar days prior to the seminar. If insufficient enrollment necessitates canceling the seminar, full tuition will be refunded. Streamline Technologies is not responsible for non-refundable travel expenses.