With a brand-new experience from beginning to end, exploring our innovative tools and solutions to help you prepare for and mitigate the impacts of stormwater and flooding has never been easier!
Since 1984, our team has empowered engineering professionals from across the nation with one simple mission in mind - to push the boundaries of innovation in water resources, stormwater management, and flood forecasting forward for improved resiliency and sustainability within the world around us.
Now, as we approach our 40th year of esteemed service, and in line with our commitment to continuous progress, we are excited to announce the launch of our NEW website Streamline.tech – honoring a 40-year legacy with a new, refreshed look and feel.
A significant launch with endless opportunities, this upgrade marks a new era for Streamline Technologies as we further strengthen our position as leaders in the water resources, stormwater management, and flood forecasting industry.
With the same innovative products you’ve come to rely on, our enhanced online platform was thoughtfully designed with YOU in mind, offering an ever-growing library of content and resources to help you gain a better understanding of our offerings and modeling capabilities, an enhanced support system to provide answers to your FAQ’s and putting additional support at your fingertips, the opportunity to gain a first-hand look at our product offerings prior to purchase through one of our personalized demonstrations, and so much more!
Here’s What to Expect:
A Fresh New Look
We’ve started from the ground up, designing a website that’s not only soft on the eyes but also easy to navigate on any platform to ensure a seamless experience for professionals of any level or background.
And through our intuitive navigation and an online experience that goes beyond aesthetics alone, it’s never been easier to find what you’re looking for in just a few simple clicks.
Enhanced Support & Resources
With ongoing support and an ever-growing library of resources, we’re here to be your partner on your journey to resiliency and sustainability.
Don’t know where to start? Why not explore our Modeling Tip Video Series, taking you step-by-step through some of the most sought-after topics and questions regarding modeling in ICPR4.
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.1): How to Correctly Apply Rainfall
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.2): Hydrodynamic Separator Devices
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.3): Where Should I Save My Project?
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.4): Slug Load Analysis (aka Drawdown Analysis)
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.5): Report Types Overview
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.6): Initial Stages
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.7): Floating Point Errors for Percolation Links
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.8): Differences in Model Results Explained
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.9): Tiny Triangles in the 2D Mesh
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.10): Troubleshooting with the Search Tool
- ICPR Modeling Tip (ep.11): Drop Structures: Pipe or Weir Control?
More to Come
And we’re only just getting started – With an abundance of support, resources, and innovative solutions on the horizon, be sure to stay tuned for additional updates and releases over the coming months!
So, what are you waiting for?
We invite you to explore the NEW Streamline.tech ⇒