Engineers are confronted with the urgent task of re-imagining and fortifying stormwater management systems to be more resilient. Streamline Technologies helps engineers tackle critical issues with cutting-edge technologies and innovative strategies.
Developed by Engineers for Engineers
Inaccurate data collection, complex model systems, and poorly calibrated models lead to insufficient stormwater and flood management insights. Streamline Technologies offers easy-to-use software, top-of-the-line customer support, and workshops to help engineers do their jobs with ease.
Improve flood prevention and stormwater system management, optimizing flood risk reduction with stormwater modeling and H&H analysis.
Enhance hydraulic system performance, reducing flood risks efficiently using flood forecasting software, and design effective drainage solutions.
Boost design accuracy, cut costs through infrastructure improvements, and achieve regulatory compliance with stormwater modeling, drainage design, and H&H analysis.
Safeguard ecosystems and water quality by mitigating stormwater runoff impact through advanced stormwater modeling and sustainable drainage design.
Develop robust flood control strategies, bolster flood protection, and expertly manage water resources with the aid of flood forecasting software and comprehensive H&H analysis.
Although regulations vary by county or region, many principles are similar across jurisdictions. With the help of Streamline Technologies, engineers can maintain compliance easier:
- Optimize detention pond designs to safely attenuate flows and meet pre-post limitations and water quality standards.
- Develop creative solutions with our tried-and-true interconnected pond routing techniques.
- Satisfy retention pond drawdown requirements by incorporating surface water – groundwater interactions.
- Evaluate groundwater mounding impacts adjacent to stormwater facilities.
- Size and design stormwater infrastructure components in accordance with jurisdictional standards for culverts, storm sewers, and channels.
- Identify flood-prone areas and evaluate potential impacts of development or flood mitigation measures.
- Model discharge rates and velocities to evaluate and design erosion control countermeasures.
- Simulate various scenarios to design infrastructure resilient to changing rainfall patterns and intensities.
- Provide early warning to emergency operations staff using our FloodWise system.
Game-Changing Tools and Capabilities for Engineers
Software that helps engineers answer important questions related to stormwater design, floodplain management, and water resources planning.
- Retention/detention ponds
- Interconnected pond routing
- BMPs, GSI & LIDs
- MS4 Permitting
- Surface water and groundwater interactions
- Groundwater mounding
- Creative designs
- Complex modeling made easy
- Floodplain extents
- Flood risk assessment
- Flood mitigation
- No-rise certification
- LOMRs and LOMAs
- Support for Benefit-Cost Analysis (BCA)
Water Resources Planning
- Water supply and yield
- Reuse and irrigation
- Wetland mitigation banks
- Wetland restoration
- Springshed protection
- BMP screening
Achieve better coordination, data sharing, and decision-making. Proactively manage stormwater runoff to mitigate flood risks while improving water quality, public safety, disaster preparedness, and overall environmental health.
StormWise (previously ICPR) is a hydrologic and hydraulic modeling engine that has enabled engineers and modelers to improve public safety, identify flood-risk zones, and model the flow of stormwater to reduce damages for over 40 years.
FloodWise (previously Real-Time Flood Forecasting) runs in real-time and predicts flooding at the street, house, and critical infrastructure level several days in advance, so emergency response teams can save lives and money, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate flood impacts.
Sign up for one of our upcoming workshops for a step-by-step training on theory, use, and practical application of StormWise (previously ICPR4). Attendees of our workshops will receive:
- Personalized instruction
- Extensive course materials
- In-depth modeling concepts
- 12 Continuing Education Credits for Certified Floodplain Managers
- 21 PDHs for Professional Engineers
Seats are limited, so register now!
Clients using Streamline products
Improve Decision-Making, Regulatory Adherence, and Disaster Preparedness
Request a demo today to see how StormWise and FloodWise can help the government meet regulatory compliance requirements, save lives and money, and improve stormwater and flooding resources.